Proxiad Bulgaria is looking to hire Senior Java Developer for a long-term client – a leading online bank based in France and Germany with increasing presence in the finance market and a growing list of IT projects to achieve.
• Actively participate in development process
• Research, analyze and implement high complexity tasks
• Promote high quality through best practices, unit testing, code reviews, etc.
• Help Project Managers in technical decisions, projects break down and estimation
• Support, guide and coach other developers
• Collaborate with Business Analysts on project related topics
• Relevant university degree within IT;
• 2+ years of professional experience with Java SE and Java EE or Spring Framework;
• Perfect understanding of OOP concepts, design patterns and best coding practices;
• Experience with development and maintenance of business-critical production applications;
• Excellent knowledge in SOAP/REST Web Services and JPA/Hibernate;
• Professional experience with relational databases;
• Experience with client-side UI libraries/frameworks like ReactJS, Angular or Vue.js;
• Good understanding of agile development processes;
• Strong interpersonal skills - team oriented person with excellent communication and focus on
• Fluency in English is a must
• Sustainable company with long-term commitments.
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
• Great opportunities for professional growth.
• Fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Continued learning and wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
• Exposure to international companies and teams.
• An attractive remuneration package.
• Health insurance plan as long as other social benefits.
• Referral program – we value talent and we believe it’s fun to betogether, bring your friends!
• Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company sponsored football team,
organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
• Chill zone.
• Corporate parties – we like to celebrate the little things.
• Team-buildings that rock!
• 200+ new friends.