You will be a member of a fast-growing technology company and Payment Institution in the exciting and constantly evolving Fintech industry. The company works in banking, but do things differently. Technology comes first and independent, open minds and creative problem solvers with an eye for detail are needed.
You will work on the application monitoring both hardware and software. You will have to use your database administration skills and do application stress testing. You will be able to work as a member of a full stack agile development team analyze requirements, brainstorm, and make decisions. Your opinion and knowledge will be highly appreciated. Join us and share the adventure to build an award-winning payment platform and see how it is growing!
• Computer science degree.
• Experience in the administration of Linux infrastructures, networks, and IT-security as well as in the virtualization and automation of distributed systems.
• Operating, securing and developing our IT-Infrastructure from concept to implementation, using laC.
• Development of strategies for cutting edge system and process automation (e.g. CI/CD).
• Experience with Linux based operating systems, vSphere/vDirector, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Tomcat/Jetty, Nginx, Zookeeper, Haproxy, Kibana and Gitlab.
• Good knowledge of at least one script language or of a configuration management or orchestration tool.
• Very good communication skills.
• Very good command of English, German is a plus.
• Sustainable company with long-term commitments.
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
• Great opportunities for professional growth.
• Fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Continued learning and wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
• Exposure to international companies and teams.
• An attractive remuneration package.
• Health insurance plan as long as other social benefits.
• Referral program – we value talent and we believe it’s fun to be together, bring your friends!
• Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company sponsored football team, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
• Chill zone.
• Corporate parties – we like to celebrate the little things.
• Team-buildings that rock!
• 200+ new friends.