REMOTE Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer to become part of our team, who will support our client in their journey. This is a long term opportunity.
Recruitment process: Fully online recruitment process.
As a part of the team you will be working on:
White label platforms and personalized solutions for the business and leisure travel industries. With its flexible applications created to meet the needs of travelers, our client helps companies in the tourism industry integrate mobile technological innovations and maintain their competitiveness. Founded in 2009 in Montreal, Canada, the application has been downloaded over 3 million times, received numerous awards and has customers in over 35 countries.
What will you do:
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Designing robust, scalable and secure features
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design
- 3+ years of experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies such as Vue.js
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of English
- You have the choice to work remotely or from our offices
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time.
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage).
- Food Vouchers.
- Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company sponsored football team, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth.
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies.
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
- Team-buildings that rock!
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.