Software Developer with PHP or Python
Thank you for passing by! Proxiad Bulgaria is one of the pioneers of IT Services market in Bulgaria. For the last 15 years we've built a culture of excellence, based on mutual vision for success, passion for quality software development and friendly working environment. Now we are expanding one of our teams, who is working on a powerful real-time cloud emailing platform and we are looking for a new joiner to our Dev team.
As a part of the Dev team, you will be working on developing new features, as well as improving already existing ones on Mailjet and Mailgun platforms. Mailjet has been recently acquired by Mailgun and through this acquisition now they are becoming market leader in Europe and the Americas.
The tech stack within the team:
So if you are experienced in the following:
- Experience building scalable distributed systems is preferred
- Fluent in either: Python or PHP and willing to learn the other, at least 3 years of experience with one of each languages
- Interest in Go will be also a plus
- Experience with SQL and noSQL (Mongo, Cassandra) databases is preferred
- Passion for clean and simple code
- Good level of English
You will be a great addition to the team as you will be:
- Working on extending the innovative and real-time cloud-based platform.
- Implementing new features, integrate 3rd party web services, optimize and improve the current system.
- Working in international agile team with experts from France, the US and Bulgaria.
- part of the success of the company, expand your tech horizons and improve your proficiency.
- Totally online recruitment process
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time.
- Home office policy (At the moment all our employees work remotely due to the Covid-19 epidemiological state)
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage).
- Food Vouchers.
- Referral program –we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth.
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies.
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
- Team-buildings that rock!
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
So, if you're willing to join us and make an impact, we will be honored to go on this journey together.