PHP Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a PHP Full Stack Developer to support our client’s team who is developing the fastest growing platform in the interior design industry. Their focus is organizing the end-to-end process of furniture acquisition, delivery and installation for interior designers or other businesses. They’re using technology that reduces the time and costs required to create exceptional spaces.
What will you do
- Your work will include back-end and front-end development
- You will be responsible for researching and building tools that help various sales and marketing endeavours such as SEO, Analytics, Landing pages, Onboarding experiences
- You will work with various tools like Salesforce, Google analytics, Heap analytics, Google Tag Manager
- You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the platform
- You will participate in the whole process for product development.
- You will work with the dev team, the Head of Growth and key stakeholders
- 3+ years of web development
- Insight into the inner workings of the Growth domain - SEO, sales and revenue, user conversion and retention, statistics
- Good knowledge of and experience with SOLID design principles
- Ability to implement new functionality from start to finish
- Initiative for improving processes, codebase and implementing new techniques
- Very good English - speaking and writing
It would be an advantage to
have experience with:
- Experience with sales and marketing tools and frameworks
- Symfony framework & components
- Doctrine ORM
- Ecommerce platforms
- Basic Linux administration
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage).
- Food Vouchers.
- Top equipment: Apple MacBook Pro, Herman Miller chair, Steelcase adjustable desk
- Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company sponsored football team, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth.
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies.
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
- Team-buildings that rock!
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.