Our partner is an award-winning, Series A startup, specializing in facial recognition and artificial intelligence. Backed by Silicon Valley VCs and some of the largest security companies in the world, they are building a next generation physical security access control platform using their own full-stack software and hardware that integrates into the existing security infrastructure in corporations.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious DevOps Engineer ready to join this incredible journey. You will be part of the full-stack engineering team and will be working closely with the product, design and firmware teams to define and architect the product.
What you will do:
The full-stack engineering team works on:
- Integrations with access control systems
- Data platform that analyzes key metrics and provides easy data access for stakeholders
- Messaging services between backend and Edge devices to exchange data
- Admin portal for customers to monitor Edge activities and receive alerts
- Experience in Kubernetes on-premises on bare metal
- Have deep knowledge and experience in Docker and containerization
- Vast experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience in scripting (Bash/Groovy/Go etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience in building and deploying production software applications (ideally with Jenkins)
- Knowledge of at least one big public cloud provider AWS/GCP/Azure/DigitalOcean
- Knowledge of CI/CD, monitoring services and site reliability
- Some understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and a strong desire to learn and grow
- Experience in micro services approach and, handling, monitoring, etc.
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time.
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage).
- Food Vouchers.
- Referral program –we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth.
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies.
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
- Team-buildings that rock!
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.