Kendo UI is a comprehensive user interface collection for building interactive and high-performance websites and applications. As a Software engineering Consultant, you will develop deep understanding of Kendo UI and you will become the most trusted partner of the client. This is a Client-facing role, which allows you not only to gain more responsibilities and skills, but also to work with the latest libraries and perform the latest programming techniques.
If you are passionate about UI, we will teach you how to use this awesome collection of UI components!
What you will do:
- Discover, analyze, define and document specific business objective requirements
- Code Review/Analysis— you will review source code and provide recommendations for improvement
- Evaluate software development process and offer recommendations to improve team’s effectiveness
- Advise the client on best practices for Kendo UI technology
But you will also:
- Master Kendo UI – training will be provided, so you can dig deep into the product.
- Gain broader outlook – because you will be working on different projects and you will achieve great understanding of different technologies and software.
- Develop your soft skills – you will spend quite a bit of time with clients, so you will definitely become better and better in this part of your skills too.
- Experience with any of the following: Angular/React/jQuery/Vue.JS
- Previous experience in creating UI components or libraries will be a plus
- Knowledge of Kendo UI will be a plus (but there will be training provided so this is no biggie)
- You have a friendly and positive attitude
- You are passionate and enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal
- English language is something you are used to in your daily work, both written and spoken communication
- EU Citizenship
- You have the choice to work remotely or from our offices
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time.
- Training in Kendo UI at the beginning of the position.
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage).
- Food Vouchers.
- Referral program –we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth.
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies.
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
- Team-buildings that rock!
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.