IT Recruitment Lead
We are looking for an IT Recruitment Lead to join our open, trusted and adaptable Recruitment Business Partners Team!
The IT Recruitment Lead will be responsible to oversee company’s recruitment process in its entirety. This includes designing and modifying the recruitment strategy, processes and procedures, recording recruitment metrics, managing the recruitment team and monitoring the recruitment team’s performance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manages the recruitment strategy, operational recruitment projects and annual recruitment budget.
- Manages a team of recruitment experts. Responsible for the day to day mentoring, advising and supporting the team within their activities.
- Monitors changes and trends in the labor market. Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover recruitment risks.
- Consults the management for all recruitment related issues. Partners with internal/external hiring managers to assess their recruiting needs and anticipates future needs.
- Monitors recruitment innovations and contributes for the development of the rest of the recruitment team members. Provides knowledge management in the team.
- Collaborates when needed with all teams within the company being part of the full cycle hiring process from role definition through direct sourcing, screening, Interviewing, assessing of the candidates and closing of the position.
- Monitors company recruitment metrics, provides reports to the management regularly and when it is necessary regarding recruitment general activities. Performs analysis and shares reports, charts and statistics ensuring data quality and accuracy.
- Negotiates with recruitment agencies, recruitment freelancers, companies for leasing of personnel, universities, career centers, students and other professional and NGO organizations and other workforce sources.
- Responsible for planning, organization and holding of events, managed by Proxiad and corresponding to the external employer branding strategy. Represents Proxiad at identified networking and industry events, job fairs, conferences, etc.
- Drives the analysis and definition of internal recruitment system/ processes improvements..
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Experience: 3+ years in a similar position.
- Professional experience in people management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Very good level of command of English.
- Previous experience in IT recruiting and recruitment team management is a plus.
- Ability to understand & interpret complex business needs and business structure.
- Ability to analyze vacant job profiles and labour market potential to determine and influence targets fulfillment.
- Experience using social media tools for sourcing and employer branding campaigns.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills and outstanding attention to details.
- Comfortable with providing timely and clear reporting and analysis of the hiring progress.
- Flexibility and the ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- A team player in nature.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time.
- Home Office Policy
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage).
- Food Vouchers
- Referral program –we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth.
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies.
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
- Team-buildings that rock!
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace
If you like what you just read, then you're welcome to apply, using the button below.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.