Our partner is a leading bank in Europe, supporting its clients and customers for nearly 200 years. Our on-site team is currently expanding and in order to support their journey we are looking for a specialist in the banking sector who wants to enter in the IT world and develop a career as a Manual QA. We already found one of our new teammates and we are looking for the last addition to the team for this year.
What you will do:
Under the mentorship and support of a Team Lead you will:
• Perform quality assurance and third-party application testing.
• Perform integration, regression, usability testing, performance, and security analysis.
• Patches and releases management, support level 3.
• Write and keep up-to-date functional, technical and end-user documentation.
• Relevant university degree.
• Previous experience in one or more of the following is a MUST:
- processing domestic and international payments (Swift and SEPA).
- experience with Swift and SEPA reporting messages
• Knowledge of bank applications/ systems testing/ bank accounting.
• Fluency in English (spoken and written).
• Very good communication skills.
• Banking operations (International Payments)