Senior Java Developer (SAP Ariba)
More than 2 million companies are connected to the Ariba Network, including 75 percent of the Global 2000.
Come join our dedicated team and help shape the future for SaaS (On Demand) software solutions at SAP Ariba!
Work with the team on detailed technical design and implementation.
Work closely with Dev and QA on sprint-implemented features to meet the exit criteria. As a Scrum team member you will actively participate in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
Collaborate with distributed teams across different locations and time zones (EMEA, Americas).
Participate in formal and informal discussions, code reviews, design reviews, technical presentations.
Report project progress to the line management.
- 2+ years of professinal security experience.
- Еxperience in Encryption, TLS, Certificates, Authentication.
- Good understanding of platform security.
- Relevant university degree within IT.
- Good team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good command of English language.
Advantage will be given for:
- Experience working on enterprise software solutions.
- Knowledge in Angular, Docker, Jenkins, Git.
- Good knowledge of SQL.