EDI Mapping Specialist
With more than 25 000 collaborators worldwide, our client ensures the management and optimization of the global supply chain in the following domains: Warehousing and Handling, Transports and Distribution, Co-manufacturing. From production to consumption, responsiveness, flexibility, quality and safety makes him a natural creator of added value.
- Serve as Mappings solutions’ expert on integration deployment and customer requirements
- Set-up documents for Electronic Data Interchange for different ERP systems
- Develop Mappings from different formats: EDIFACT, IDOC, FLAT FILE, XML, etc.
- Set up communications using various protocols: FTP, SFTP, OFTP, OFTP2, ISDN, AS2, etc.
- Provide technical guidance for customers around mapping, configuration and integrations
- Coordinate and manage testing process with customer from engagement to deployment ensuring conformity of the requirements
- Extend standard mappings to meet customer data requirements
- Follow up integration work stream and provide technical support for troubleshooting
- Lead resolution of implementation issues and support customer projects’ go-live
- Advise customers on creative and flexible approaches to speed up their integrations
- Project governance, coordination and follow up
- Ensure project governance by providing reports and status updates for all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in IT Consulting and project coordination
- Working knowledge of EDI translation software packages
- Solid understanding of EDI and XML standards
- Expertise in data mapping
- General knowledge of communication standards
- Strong technical and customer facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- French language would be a benefit
- Team player
- Experience in monitoring project’s progress (deliver presentations on project’s follow up)
- Ability to adapt and navigate in an international and multicultural environment
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time.
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage)
- Food Vouchers
- Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company sponsored football team, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth.
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies.
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
- Team-buildings that rock!
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.